FindingÂ extra space in a house can be challenging, but if you’ve got some stairs, youÂ can learn theseÂ DIY Hacks To Use The Space Under Your Stairs right! You may be interested to know there areÂ more ways than one to use the space under your stairs. With these 27 DIY Hacks and Tips you’ll learn how to use the space under your stairs like a pro!
You can use the space under your stairs for things like a storage space, shelving for your books and mugs, clothes closet or even a place for reading or having a snooze. These ideas are surely some great ways to to bring some space saving ideas to your home.
1. Create a special spot for all your precious books.
2. Or a hidden coat closet.
3. Too many towels? Build slide out drawers for extra storage.
4. Or tiered shelves that mirror your steps.
5. No time for built-ins? Stack shelves or a credenza under your stairs for a sleek look.
6. Create a sweet area for coveted keepsakes and photos.
7. Or perfect little cubby holes for everyone in your family.
8. Hang a few bike racks and free up crucial floor space.
9. Fancy a drink? Install a custom bar.
10. Use wicker baskets to store all your crap.
11. Create a secret spot to squirrel away your booze.
12. Drowning in wine bottles? Asymmetrical shelves will do the storage trick for you.
13. Maybe you need a book nook.
14. Flat file shelves are great for storing artwork or important papers.
15. How about some mirrored doors?
16. Or some drawers in the stairs themselves?
Henarise Pty Ltd
17. Maybe some cool abstract cut outs are more your speed.
18. Fit vintage crates in the underused areas.
19. Keep your TV in a special spot.
20. Create a special sitting area.
21. Or a cozy reading nook.
23. Not enough privacy? Build out a secret room!
Only slightly creepy.
24. Or a cute kid-sized playroom.
25. What about a ~secret~ bathroom?
Not too shabby!