Nobody likes Mondays, it’s the start of the working rat race and the fun filled weekend has now ended! But what type of emotions are you feeling on Mondays? Maybe looking at these inanimate objects that show emotions will help you find what you’re going through!
Inanimate describes a non-living thing. Chairs, baseballs, sofa cushions and sadly, snowmen, are all inanimate objects. We can break inanimate down into two Latin roots: in, which means “not,” and animatus, which translates to “alive.”
These 18 Inanimate Objects That Show Monday Emotions are so weird and cute!!
1. When you wake up and it hits you that you have to live through four more days to make it to the weekend.
2. When you get to the subway platform and the doors close in your face.
3. When it’s only 9 a.m. and your boss is already on your ass and you have to talk yourself out of flipping a table.
4. When Deborah from accounting keeps going on and on about the conference she went to over the weekend and you can’t believe it’s physically possible for a human to be so boring.
5. When you check your watch and it’s not even noon yet.
6. When someone talks to you through the bathroom stall and you just wanted to be left alone for two frickin’ minutes.
7. When you’re in a meeting and literally your own hands are more interesting than whatever the heck Craig is talking about.
8. When you and your work BFF just want to lay down some juicy gossip to make the day go faster but Karen is lingering in the kitchen.
9. When it’s 3 p.m. and you’re like, “Can you die from being bored? I welcome death with open arms.”
10. When your boss makes a terrible joke but you know you have to laugh because you’re pretty sure she hates you.
11. When you think maybe it’s possible to make it to Friday by just sitting very still and picturing it.
12. When you hit delays on your commute home.
13. When you get home and someone ate the leftovers you were planning on eating for dinner.
14. When the idea of waking up tomorrow is already exhausting you.
15. When someone asks you if you’re going to the gym and you’re like, “Dude, it’s Monday. How could you ask me that?”
16. When someone thinks it’s OK to leave you a voicemail that just says, “Call me back!”
17. When literally existing on a Monday brings you anguish and pain.
18. When you’re lying in bed and you realize you have to do it all again tomorrow.