It is time to look forward to new songs from your favourite artists that will drop in 2020. One will certainly have their favourite artists belting out new songs and witness new and promising talents releasing their first hits. However, old favourites will still reign as they continue their success stories over from the past years. It is time to stock up the playlist, which is ideal entertainment as you play on your favourite casino games.
Forthcoming Album Releases
If you are a pop music enthusiast or enjoy playing free slot play online, you are probably already listening to the latest hits of March 2020.
- This month sees the “I’m So Tired” song by Lauv still trending since 2019. There are other singles that he has released from his debut album.
- Those who follow Jacqui Abbott and Paul Heaton are bandmates of Beautiful South and have released several albums; their current release is Manchester Calling.
- Moby is also out with his latest release, which has an interesting title All Visible Objects.
- Niall Horan comes out with a new record this month; many might have heard Nice to Meet Ya which has been trending the charts for a while.
- The Weeknd is keeping his position on the top in UK charts with his latest single Blinding Lights; it is part of his fourth album, After Hours that features a total of 14 tracks.
- Alicia Keys is another name to look out for; her seventh record has been released recently; many of the songs in it are part of the current popular playlists including Underdog, Show Me Love and Time Machine.
- Another artist with releases in March 2020 is Adam Lambert with a seventies inspired psychedelic pop album, Comin’ In Hot and Superpower.
The spring and summer months would also be seeing album releases of the following artists:
- Those who are fans of Dua Lipa will find Future Nostalgia as the follow-up album which shapes up to bring forth her pop girl moments this year; it will definitely remind what everyone loved of Blondie, Gwen Stefani or Madonna.
- Sam Smith fans would also be thrilled to know about his upcoming release this year; the third album is titled To Die For and has some tracks that are set for dance floor moves.
- If you were a fan of Alanis Morissette and thought that she had hung up her guitar strings, think again. This May will see her make a return with an album called Such Pretty Forks in the Road; the lead single of the same was already released in December last year.
Up and Down the Charts
Those who have their favourites might want to keep an eye on who is trending and what new songs are popular of these artists:
- Spring 2020 sees Selena Gomez make a comeback on the charts; this American actress and singer is regarded as one of the great new female vocalists for the past decade. There is a renewed focus on the songs in her album called Rare.
- Harry Styles, one of the former members of One Direction, is also back in the limelight, having been rated as one of the best singers in the pop category.
- Billie Eilish is another name that has risen to fame, also being one of the youngest talents around. She was signed up early by Interscope Records and is a singer as well as a songwriter. Her song for the upcoming James Bond movie has been topping all charts recently.
- Shawn Mendes, a much loved Canadian songwriter, and singer has also been ranked as one of the greatest musical artists of the decade and one of the hottest men of 2020.
- Charlie Puth is another name that continues strong on the charts. We are yet to hear something new this year from this artist; however, he has been awarded the title of one of the best singers of recent times, and that keeps his albums on high ranks on most charts.
- Taylor Swift continues to surprise and awe her fans as she belts out new songs with amazing lyrics; it is little wonder that she was awarded the title of being the best artist of the decade and also she often plays at https://slotmine.com/free-slots/; indeed, she also features on the list of greatest singers in the past 30 years as well.
Other names that one can find on the charts include Lana Del Rey, Alicia Keys, both of whom had award-winning performances last year.
In 2019 the red carpet was laid out for artists like Cardi B, Drake, Halsey, Ariana Grande, Travis Scott, and Post Malone among several others in the Billboard Music Awards. Khalid and BTS scored wins as well; collaborations that won awards for the year 2019 are still on most radio charts today; popular are Shallow by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, Happier by Marshmello and Bastille, Sunflower by Swae Lee and Post Malone and Senorita by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes. These hits continue in 2020 as the popular and trending radio songs.
A Mix of Upcoming and Trending Artists
New music releases this year would not only see popular and trending singers come out with new singles and hits but also upcoming artists. This lends a welcome flavour to the music scene with a variety of sounds, lyrics, and mixes. Those who love the pop scene will like what Charlie XCX and Lauv have to offer. Other such as The Weeknd, Maroon 5 and Jonas Brothers would also be making welcome additions to the charts this year.
A new artist who would be putting forth their music this year is Kenny Mason of Atlanta who has earned a status in rap with Nike II and Hit in 2019. Deb Never bears the charm of modern pop with flavours of grunge in her songs and lyrics. Some of her past releases have been Same and Ugly. Mavi is another new artist in the rapping scene, a student at Howard University. He produced a song project in 2019 called Let the Sun Talk, and it portrays dense raps and deep thoughts.