Whether you’re a child or an adult playing with LEGO is one of the ultimate joys in life. From when you first open up the box you have a whole world at your finger tips with what you can build and create!
If you’re in need of some little things for around your home like a pencil holder, key holder, calender, board game, ring or even cufflinks why not get creative with your favorite hobby and start making theseÂ 21 Genius Things You Can Make With LEGO!
1. Keep your cables tidy with this amazing Lego trick.
All you need is a Lego minifigurine, a small baseplate, and some double sided tape or White Tack. Then simply stick the cable holder where you think it would be most useful.
2. Organize your desk by building your own pencil holder.
Never run out of storage space on your desk. You can decide on the pattern, colours and, of course, the size. The design can also double as a flower vase.
3. Or construct a recharging station for your all your portable electronics.
Learn how to construct your own here and say goodbye to a messy work space. This design can also double as a handy phone stand.
4. Keep up to date with this clever calendar design.
By buying stickers or even using a fine permanent marker you can create this unique calendar. Itâ€™s flexible and can last for years â€“ all you have to do is reconfigure the blocks each month to match each month. Donâ€™t forget to decorate it to make it extra special!
Check out this great video about how one design team came up with a brilliant idea to organize their work with a Lego block calendar!
5. And never lose your keys again with this nifty key holder.
This project might require you to purchase some double-sided tape to fix the baseplate to the wall. You can also fix it to the wall using screws. The little extra work is worth it though as the key holder looks amazing and also doubles as an idea for a Lego keychain. The full instructions on how to make this can be foundhere and here.
6. Upgrade your boring white board with these colorful Lego magnets.
All you need is a glue gun â€“ find how to make it on One Perfect Day.
7. Give your wardrobe a boost by creating your own belt.
Learn how to do it here. Itâ€™s really simple!
8. Be stylish with a new tie clip.
Just glue a cheap tie pin together with a Lego design of your choice. Presto! Have a look here to see what others have come up with.
9. And throw in these matching cufflinks for that extra smart look.
Itâ€™s also very simple to make! You just need some glue to stick the two pieces together. You can also use spray paint to get exciting new colours.
10. You can also use your old Lego to make jewelry! Like for example this necklace.
It takes only minutes and the results are pretty impressive.
12. A ring that is not only original, but can also be changed to match your outfit? No problem.
We got you covered. Check out how to approach this great DIY project by Chez Beeper Bebe here.
13. Complete your look by making your own Lego clutch.
With a little bit of glue, spray paint, and an old lunch box you can have this unique accessory that will definitely make you stand out. To learn how to create the clutch, have a look here.
14. Turn your blocks into a board game.
15. And let your creativity loose by designing your own birdhouse.
16. You can also keep your hamster happy by building him this adorable shelter.
Thereâ€™s no need to spend that extra money. Just re-use some of the blocks youâ€™re not using anymore. Get inspired here.
17. Experiment next Christmas with DIY Lego ornaments.
Have a look at different ideas on how to make your Christmas tree look extra nice this year.
18. Or quickly create this simple snow globe.
Find the tutorial on how to make one through MiniEco.
19. Brighten your room by building your own Lego lamp.
Your imagination is the limit. Get inspired here.
20. And show off your photos in style.
It is a brilliant idea to style your living room with this photo frame. You can also make one as a gift. From big to small, your pictures will look really good in these. See how to make one here.
21. You can also show off your passion for Lego blocks with these great wall decorations!
Either design something interesting or just take the favourite pieces of your Lego set, arrange them, and frame it! Have a look here at what others have done!