For many people tattoos reflect a deeper connection regarding their personal identity and it’s no surprise that the LGBT community is a very strong and liberating cause. Coming out of the closet that be very difficult especially when you have a closed minded family, today we’ll be looking at some awesome LGBT tattoo ideas you can wear with pride you can show off to the world!
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender is an excellent force for wanting to get a tattoo, these days equal rights is still limited for the LGBT community when it comes to marriage which hopefully will soon be a thing of the last. Today theseÂ 23 LGBT Tattoo Ideas You Can Wear With Pride are all inspiring andÂ showcase stunning artwork!
1. Be sure that your ink shows off how you feel on the inside:
2. Make it wonderfully unique:
3. It doesnâ€™t have to be a big statement:
4. As long as it has personal meaning to you:
5. Get it with someone you love:
6. Or for â€œthe oneâ€ you havenâ€™t even met yet:
7. Make it abstract but colorful:
8. Make it LOUD:
9. Or leave it simple and stunning:
10. Thereâ€™s nothing wrong with sticking with a classic:
11. Screw it, get a whole bunch:
12. Use your favorite song lyric:
13. Pay tribute to an artist you admire:
14. You could always take the words right out of their mouth:
15. Make it bold and fierce:
16. Show that youâ€™re not afraid.
HIV/AIDS Pride Ribbon
17. Get a little stick-n-poke:
18. Make a clear statement:
19. Or go wild and throw all the colors on it with some watercolor:
20. Use some symbolism to get the point across.
Asexual tattoo (left) and bisexual tattoo (right).
21. Show off the love youâ€™ve got for yourself:
22. Whatever you choose to get?
23. Be sure to wear it with pride.