Are you an Crafts and DIY person who loves create things yourself like decorations and decor? Being a crafty person does have it’s benefits, you get to save money and be creative at the same time. In today’s list we’ll be looking atÂ 27 Genius Diagrams For Crafts and DIY.
There is something for every type of crafty person out there like DIY decorating brush stroke ideas, tips on selecting the right adhesive, tips on tying the perfect bow, how to make pom poms and loads more insanely helpful diagrams every crafty person needs!
1. For using your favorite childhood beverage to dye fabric.
Created by Tried & True.
7. For creative ways to use washi tape.
Created by Yumi Sakugawa for WonderHowTo.
9. For figuring out how to wield a paintbrush like a master.
10. For choosing the right paintbrush.
11. For properly prepping surfaces before beginning to paint.
12. For picking out the right Mod Podge formula.
14. For changing colors (or attaching a new skein) when knitting.
15. For purchasing the right amount of yarn.
16. For teaching your kids how to knit with you.
Created by Melissa at Imagination Soup.
17. For selecting the optimal type of chain.
Created by Jonelle at Design Thrift.
20. For learning about the different tools youâ€™ll need to turn those beads into jewelry.
21. For solving all â€œwhat stitch should I use?â€ conundrums.
22. For figuring out which fabric you should use for a variety of sewing projects.
23. For every beginner quilter with questions about precuts.
24. For every time you attempt to calculate out how many inches 2/3 of a yard equals.
Created by Everyday Celebrations.
25. For when youâ€™re cutting up squares for your next quilt.
Created by U Create.