For those of you who are the unromantic type in relationships looking for a Valentine’s Day gift will love these Valentines for unromantic people. Many people will be buying boxes of chocolates or roses, but if you’re looking to give your Valentines a funny but risky gift – why not try these!
On average, men shell out $130 each on candy, cards, jewelry, flowers and dates. Thatâ€™s more than double what women commit to spending.Â Worldwide, over 50 million roses are given for Valentine’s Day each year.
If you’re the couple that loves to have a laugh and don’t take things too literally, theseÂ 31 Hilarious Valentines For Unromantic People will be a perfect gift!
1. For the Valentine who makes you want to vomit less than most other people do.
5. For the Valentine who also happens to be your loofah.
Youâ€™ll never need to shell out the money for a Clarisonic.
8. For when you want to cut to the chase as far as this whole Valentine card thing goes.
10. For a Valentine who deserves a dozen roses.
Theyâ€™re called â€œNylundsâ€ and they can only be grown in St. Olaf.
15. For the Valentine who makes you sing Baby Bash.
They have you â€œlifted shifted higher than a ceiling.â€
16. For your rock.
Youâ€™d love him even if he always wore a turtleneck and fanny pack.
18. For the Valentine who could actually make a stove pipe hat look hot.
Is Daniel Day-Lewis your Valentine?
19. For when your love can only be measured using the Kardashian system.
The metric system just doesnâ€™t cut it.
30. For the Valentine youâ€™d know even if they had their face surgically removed.
Face off or on, itâ€™s love.