Many of us love our dogs, if you’re a dog lover you should be looking out for the latest cool products for dogs! If your dog loves water they’ll love their own Canine splash pool which features puncture proof material, or a GPS tracker for your dog which attaches to their collar or if you like to go outdoors you’re dog will love their own retro trailer bed (perfect for small dogs)!
These insanely clever products for your dogs are some of the latest products to be released, we all want the best for our dogs and these products will help make both your lives a little easier!
1. The Snuggle Bed: for your favorite cuddle bug.
Who wouldnâ€™t want to cozy up inside this thing?
2. Dogs donâ€™t want to be left out when it comes to pool time: this raft is puncture proof so their claws wonâ€™t cause it to capsize.
It may take a little bit of practice before they learn how to balance on it, but theyâ€™ll get there.
3. If your dog canâ€™t swim, you should suit him up in this shark life jacket before letting him clamber up on the pool raft.
*cue the Jaws theme*
4. Is your dog too dirty to allow in your pristine pool? Buy him one of his own.
Like the float, this is made of a rugged material that canâ€™t be punctured by dog claws.
5. Are you a little slow? A little lazy? Let your pet chase this remote control dog pal around the yard.
You can relax on the porch while it zips around at about 20 miles per hour.
6. Itâ€™s been a long day. Pour yourself a glass of wine and give your pet a chardonnay chew toy.
Ca-wine for your ca-nine.
7. The Fetch & Glow ball lights up so you can play at night without losing it in the dark.
If your dogâ€™s nose canâ€™t hunt it down, youâ€™ll still be able to search it out with your eyes.
8. Scared of losing your dog? Get Tagg: itâ€™s a GPS tracker that attaches to their collar.
Your pet doesnâ€™t want to get lost either.
9. A lounger for the dog who always wants to look like sheâ€™s posing for a portrait.
â€œHow dare you suggest that I recline on some plebeian floor mat or – GASP – the rug? Iâ€™m not a peasant! Woof.â€
10. The Snuggle Sack Pet Bed gives a pup some options for slumber time.
Hot night? Flatâ€™s probably the best option. Brisk? They can cozy on up into the bed cave-style.
11. There are travel water dishes and travel food bowls, but this combines both of those things into one.
Yummy Travel Bowls allow you to store liquids and solids in one container for dogs on the go.
12. People may scoff at clothing for pets, but some pooches honestly prefer to stay dry: they should be allowed to wear a rain coat without shame.
Wear it with pride, little guy. WITH PRIDE.
13. Similarly, some dogs really do need protection from the frigid winter air. They may as well do it in style with a sweater like this one.
A French Bulldog wearing a French Bulldog sweater = cuteness overload.
14. Does your dog judge your pathetic throwing skills? Get a Winga and earn back their respect.
The thrower can send the discs over 200 feet!
15. This baseball bed looks so plush and cozy!
â€œIâ€™m so good at playing catch that I could be in the MLBâ€¦ I want a bed to express that. Woof.â€ Give your little outfielder what he wants.
16. Treats are more satisfying when theyâ€™re actually shaped like the meat their flavor comes from.
These snacks are all-natural and organic: â€œforget imitation, give your pup the real pig!â€
17. Chat with your pet while youâ€™re at work (or even abroad) with this videophone.
You can set a ringtone to â€œalert your pet of your call.â€
18. This cozy and retro trailer bed has actual working wheels, so you can move it around the house.
Just because theyâ€™re snoozing doesnâ€™t mean they donâ€™t want to be with you: wheel it in the kitchen when youâ€™re cooking dinner, wheel it into the laundry room when youâ€™re doing the washâ€¦.
19. Does your dog love sticking her head out the window? Protect her eyes with a pair of Doggles.
Having a bug ram your eyeball when youâ€™re moving 65 miles per hour is NOT pleasant.
20. The Sleepy Pod Mobile Pet Bed is oh so much cozier than your typical pet carriers.
â€œIf I must be cooped up, at least let me be delightfully snug. Bow wow.â€
21. This fountain circulates and filters your dogâ€™s drinking water so they arenâ€™t sipping on stagnant sludge.
Plus the sound of the trickling water is supposed to inspire them to get a drink more frequently (â€œa practice that can reduce the petâ€™s risk of kidney disease and urinary tract infectionâ€).
22. A leash and collar set for the dog with a rootinâ€™ tootinâ€™ western sense of style.
23. â€œI know that you work hard all day and I want to help you out. Buy some Pet Sweep boots and Iâ€™ll tidy the floor up for you. Bark.â€
What a considerate gesture for a pet to make.
24. A bow tie for the dog that has many formal events to attend.
Just because they slobber doesnâ€™t mean they have to look like slobs.
25. â€œAfter dark, after schmark! Get the dog flashlightand letâ€™s go! Arrrrrooooooo!â€
They donâ€™t understand the concept of time.
26. A well-designed toy for your dog to wobble around.
It releases treats: yum!
27. The PetNic Travel Organizer is perfect for anyone who makes frequent trips to the park.
The two sides of the lid actually detach, so you can use them to serve your pooch some water and kibble.
29. Another housing option for the dog who would prefer to subscribe to Coastal Living.
â€œYes, Iâ€™ll be spending the summer in the Hamptons. Bow wow.â€
30. PoochLight leashes and collars are ideal for people that live in areas without sidewalks.
You want to be sure to keep visible when youâ€™re out walking your dog along the road at night.
31. Your dogâ€™s legs may be too short to walk around all day, but they still want to come: backpack him.
Bonus – the backpack is as rustically attractive as it is functional.
32. Turn dinner time into a challenge with this slow feeder.
It keeps dogs from eating too quickly, but itâ€™s also just a fun game.
33. Youâ€™ve got your phone and an umbrella and a fragrant bag of poopâ€¦ how are you going to hold a leash? Get Lishinu.
Itâ€™s a retractable dog leash that you can fasten around your wrist.
â€œNow use that free hand to carry a few treats. Woof.â€
34. You bought yourself an electric blanket, now you need to go get your dog this heating pad.
No more cold floor.
35. Most dogs only eat once a day, and that one meal should be luxurious: this bowl helps set the mood.
Call them over and then dramatically lift the top off, revealing the delicacy youâ€™ve prepared (or simply scooped from a huge bag in the garage – hey, itâ€™s all the in the presentation).
36. Dogs just adore showing off their tongues: thistoy lets them show off those mouth muscles even when theyâ€™re playing or chewing.
Yeah, yeah, yeah – their tongues hang out because theyâ€™re panting, but they also love to display them. Itâ€™s a fact.
37. PrideBites Blankets are the best blankets (because you can emblazon them with your dogâ€™s name and face).
Plus theyâ€™re washable and breathable (to prevent overheating).
38. Your dog is your best friend and he wants you to enjoy a nice bottle of beer: let him help you out withthis dog collar (it comes with a bottle opener).
39. The Odin: a dog toy that engages your pet mentally and physically.
Itâ€™s also aesthetically pleasing. As they say on their site: â€œDogs donâ€™t care how their toys look, they just want to play. So why not make a beautiful dog toy, something that complements your home?â€ True, true.
40. Donâ€™t leave your pet shivering in a corner of the tent: buy them this dog sleeping bag ASAP.
*You* wouldnâ€™t go camping without one, donâ€™t make *them*.