Do you love your car but want to improve it? These DIY Car hacks will show you how to upgrade your car using affordable tricks that will be sure to make your life easier.
Why not jazz up your car with these car tricks includingÂ A cereal container makes for a portable (and close-able) trash can, Paint or use reflective tape inside your car door so itâ€™s more noticeable to passing traffic or even use Toothpaste helps get rid of scuffs.
21 DIY Car Hacks That Will ActuallyÂ Work
1. Hand sanitizer is a fast way to unlock a frozen car door.
2. Use a shoe organizer to keep important items nearby.
Just hang it over the back of the car seat. You can cut it down to size if need be.
3. Or go ~crazy~ and make a whole series of organizers.
You could totally live in this car.
4. A cereal container makes for a portable (and close-able) trash can.
6. Dryer sheets help keep the air/you smelling fresh.
And they also apparently help keep away mice.
7. A hanging tennis ball will help prevent bumping into the garage wall.
8. And half a pool noodle will protect the side of your car.
9. If youâ€™re driving an unfamiliar vehicle, the little arrow on the gas gauge usually points to the side where the tank is located.
10. Paint or use reflective tape inside your car door so itâ€™s more noticeable to passing traffic.
Here is how.
11. Rig up a screwdriver-key to make it look like youâ€™ve stolen your own car.
Donâ€™t ask me why, itâ€™s just one of those things.
12. Make a trash bag holder from an empty canister.
So they donâ€™t fly everywhere and cause extreme disaster/petty annoyance.
13. And a coffee cup can become a tissue holder.
Bonus: you know itâ€™ll fit in your cup holder. Find out how here.
14. Harness the power of the sun to help defrost your windshield.
Youâ€™ll be exactly like Zeus, kind of.
15. Use a shower caddy as a stuff-holder-slash-seat-divider.
18. Use an empty gum container to keep loose change not so loose.
Itâ€™s better than keeping it in your coin tray because you can clear it out in a hurry.
19. Make a go-anywhere cup holder from a tape roll.
21. Maybe leave the important stuff to the professionals?
Just a thought.