Are you sick and tired of your home or room being too small or cluttered? Why not try of these DIY hacks that will create more space in your room? Having extra space in your room can really make a big difference.
With some genius ways to bring more space into your home likeÂ building some some floating bookshelves to best utilize narrow spaces, why not organize your jewelry on your own painted canvas, you can show off your shoes with a mounted shoe rack or even build your own foldaway desk thatâ€™ll create more space when not in use!
DIY Space Hacks For Your Room
1. Assemble these rolling storage bins that you can easily access from under the bed.
2. Sew your own mounted laundry hamper.
Mandi from Making Nice in the Midwest / Viamakingniceinthemidwest.com
Mandi from Making Nice in the Midwest / Via makingniceinthemidwest.com
See how to do this here.
3. Build some floating bookshelves to best utilize narrow spaces.
This is especially convenient for not having enough space for a regular-sized bookshelf. Instructions here.
4. Build your own foldaway desk thatâ€™ll create more space when not in use.
5. Make an industrial pipe storage system for a more modern look.
Great for hanging bulletin boards, containers, scissors, and anything else you can think of. See how to do this here.
6. Organize your jewelry on your own painted canvas.
Decorating the canvas can be as simple as using a gold sharpie. Instructions here.
7. Add a shelf over your door to store your towels.
And leave the door rack for hanging coats! See how to here.
8. Hang some wire baskets on your closet door to store accessories.
9. Use soda can tabs to double the number of hangers.
Cheap and easy. Learn how to here.
10. Revolutionize your dresser organization and FILE your clothes.
More closet space and fewer dressers. Yes, this method is even better than rolling your clothes. Instructions here.
11. Construct a mounted shoe rack thatâ€™s perfect for organizing heels.
12. Hereâ€™s another clever way to hang your shoes on a wall:
Simple and brilliant. Learn how to here.
13. Build a hidden drying rack.
This is great for hanging your workout clothes too, especially if you tend to wear them a few times before throwing them in the wash. Instructions here.
14. Create a hanging table, with possible tiers of hanging tables.
This is good for limited floor space. Learn how to make one here.
15. Hang your suitcases over the door if you have a small closet.
17. Mount a power strip container underneath your desk to eliminate floor clutter.
18. Construct a floating night stand for an elegant, space-saving look.
19. Make a mirror that can also hold keys or accessories.
See how to do this here.
20. If you have instruments like guitars, hereâ€™s a cheap and easy way to mount them yourself: