If you used baby mason jars are stacking up, why not try some of these brilliant ways you can reuse mason jars. Mason jars are fantastic to repurpose these icon glassware and turn into something beneficial in your daily life. Love it or hate it you can’t deny that mason jars are the newest trend!
These Baby Mason jar hacks are simple and easy to put together like try growing herbs and spices in your baby mason jars, why not try baking some yummy little baby mason jar cakes or pies, make your own DIY magnetic baby mason spice jars or why not try making some adorable little DIY baby mason jar cups!
DIY Baby Mason Jar Hacks
1. Grow herbs and spices.
This is especially perfect for city dwellers. Learn more here.
2. Bake some mouth-watering pies in a jar.
Your baby will be like, â€œWhoa, that looks a whole lot better than what came in that jar!â€ Find the recipe here.
4. Dip the jars in paint to create a beautiful way to display flowers.
This DIY makes ideal decorations for a wedding or first birthday party. Learn morehere.
5. Make a stylish wall-storage plaque.
Fill it with things like Q-tips and bobby pins, then hang it over a make-up table. Find the DIY here.
6. DIY your own magnetic spice jars.
Never get stuck wondering where the paprika is again. Check out the DIY here.
7. You can DIY a nail polish remover jar, too.
This oneâ€™s super easy. Learn more here.
10. These Glitter Slime Monsters also make quirkily awesome Halloween decorations.
Once Halloween is over you can let your kids go crazy playing with the slime inside. Find the how-to here.
11. Start saving jars now to make this surprisingly beautiful Christmas tree decoration.
Find the tutorial here.
12. You can also make these adorable Snowmen for Christmas.
They make great, low-cost gifts. Find the how-to here.
13. Keep crayons organized with style.
Find the tutorial here.
14. Make your own magic 8-ball.
Will you love this DIY? Outlook good. Learn more here.
16. Transform them into Minions.
These goodie jars work great as party favors. Find the DIY here.
17. You can transform them into Lego goodie jars, too.
Fill the jars with Lego bricks for an awesome party favor. Find the DIY here.
18. One last party favor idea â€” make princess goodie jars.
These would work at a baby shower or birthday party. Learn more here.
20. You can turn them into tiny mason jar-style oil lamps, too.
Learn how to make the night incredible here.
21. Craft an adorable pin cushion/button jar.
Cute as a button. Find the tutorial here.