Are you a fan of Star Trek, Doctor Who or Sherlock? If you’re a geeky person at heart why not add some of these home decor ideas into your living space? Many of these nerdy ideas are quite stylish! Some of these are do-it-yourself tutorials while others a products you can buy.
These home decor product ideas are really out of this world! Featuring aÂ stylish Star Trek inspired pillow, a DIY 4th Doctor Who scarf rug, a very cool DIY Death Star disco ball, an incredible R2D2 Tiffany lamp or a genius mix-and-match LEGO clock!
1. This Star Trek-inspired toile pillow:
Only die hard fans visiting your house would notice this incredibly subtle pillow cover. They also have a Doctor Who weeping angels version. Donâ€™t blink!
2. DIY Legend of Zelda front door mat:
A perfect project to showcase your geekiness and creativity. You can find instructionshere.
3. This 11th Doctor plug socket sticker:
Surprise your guests when they need to charge their phones with this hidden gem.
4. DIY Batman flower wreath:
The wreath you deserve, and you one you DEFINITELY need.
5. This Harry Potter Alohamora key rack:
Never lose your keys or your geek points again.
6. A DIY 4th Doctor scarf rug:
This Doctor Who-inspired rug looks fantastic, and is actually a lot easier to make than you think. Jump in your Tardis and buy some paint, cause you need this in your house.
7. This Sherlock wallpaper pillow:
Fool your house guests into thinking this is just a pretty, patterned pillow.
8. DIY Death Star disco ball:
All you need for this Death Star disco ball is a styrofoam ball, some sequins and lots of friends to bring â€˜round and make jealous.
9. A Dealthy Hallows mirror:
Itâ€™s no Mirror of Erised, but owning this could make you feel like youâ€™ve got everything you want.
10. A Dumbledore quote light switch cover:
Let this inspiring quote be the first thing you see when you turn on the lights in the morning.
11. This set of Doctor Who Galifreyan coasters:
Because a beautiful looking language like Galifreyan shouldnâ€™t stay on the page.
12. This Peter Pan clock:
These Peter Pan characters nestled subtly into this traditional looking clock will guide you to Neverland.
13. This useful sign:
Make any room The Room of Requirement with this handy sign.
14. This one-ring fire pit.
â€œOne fire pit to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.â€
15. This DIY Death Star globe.
Because no den of geekery is complete without it.
Instructions can be found here.
16. This set of Star Trek pillows.
Because his and hers cushions never looked so beautiful and nerdy.
17. This incredible R2D2 Tiffany lamp.
*Beep beep boopâ€™s in happiness*
19. These DIY Death Star planters:
CANâ€™T DEAL WITH THE CUTENESS!
Theyâ€™re super easy to make, too.
21. And this mix-and-match LEGO clock:
Thereâ€™s no end to the geeky combinations you can make.