We all have gadgets that help us with everyday things, but did you know that some gadgets have hidden uses you might not know? Every now and then someone creates a gadget that can do much more than their usual task making that product more useful in your daily life.
Some of these gadgets with secret uses are very clever! Featuring some brilliant gadgets likeÂ a hair clip that’s also a bottle opener, a suitcase that also converts into a cool portable closet, a dining room table that converts into a pool table and a super magical toy wand that can control your TV!
Gadgets With Hidden Uses
1. The hair clip every spy needs.
Itâ€™s a ruler, itâ€™s a nail file, itâ€™s a bottle opener, itâ€™s a screwdriver: what CANâ€™T this clip do?
3. A chair that can expand into a bench.
â€¦a bench that can fit 16 people!
Price: $795 to $1,095
4. A suitcase thatâ€™s keeping its true identity as a portable closet under wraps.
Every frequent traveler needs one of these.
5. A trowel and garden fork masquerading as decorative gnomes.
Did they fool you?
6. A dish brush whose authentic self is a bubble wand.
The idea of doing the dishes will no longer fill you with dread.
7. An ottoman that folds out into a bed.
Perfect for anyone who lives in a small space but still wants to have guests.
8. A coffee table that can rise up to lap level.
Dinner and a movie on the couch just got *much* less messy.
Bonus: Hereâ€™s another option with several different levels.
9. An umbrella disguised as a banana.
â€œSheathed inside a thick plastic peel to prevent bruising.â€
10. A carabiner that will keep your cash hidden.
It can also open bottles.
12. A sweet bear hiding a belly full of screwdrivers.
Let him hibernate in your toolbox.
14. Mittens that will keep you warm in more ways than one.
In case you havenâ€™t figured it out, the other way = liquor.
15. A toy wand you can use to control your TV.
You can master the Change the Channel spell without going to Hogwarts.
16. A cooler concealing an expandable table.
Use the table to prepare food on, eat a meal off of, or to play a game of cards.
17. A bookcase keeping mum about the fact that it features a fold-down desk and bed.
18. A suitcase camouflaged as a scooter.
Your kids will love going on vacation even more if they get to make their way through the airport on the Skootcase.
19. A flashlight veiling its ability to heat up your hands and charge your phone.
Your hands will be glad you bought one when winter rolls around.
20. A pair of unassuming cufflinks that also happen to be lighters.
22. Wrapping paper thatâ€™s stashing a gardenâ€™s worth of seeds.
Just plant it and and wait for things to bloom! Itâ€™s the gift(wrap) that just keeps on giving.
23. A pen holder thatâ€™s trying to be hush hush about the fact that you can use it as a humidifier.
This octopus spits steam instead of ink.
24. A spatula hiding a flashlight in its handle.
For people who donâ€™t have a very well-lit grilling area.
25. A ping pong flask you can take a swig out of.
Will drinking improve your ping pong game?