We all have photos laying around that need to be displayed in our home, most of the time we can the easy option and display the photo in a bought frame. But if you’re the creative type why not try making some DIY Photo Displays for around the home?
With these do-it-yourself photo display ideas you’ll be able to make some unique and fun photo displays that with make your memories last! There are so many ideas to choose from like a turning your mason jar into a flower vase and photo display, a vintage bicycle wheel can make a pin board or even turn your flea market ornaments into antique photo treasures.
Many of these photo display ideas are DIY tutorials while others are available to buy!
1. Use twine to create this modern geometric display.
Find out how to recreate the look here.
3. Bring your photos to the party by making DIY coasters.
Make this whole set for less than $1!
4. Make your party photos pop by creating a balloon chandelier.
Check it out here.
5. Use washi tape to add a fun and easy faux-frame.
6. Use wax paper to transfer your favorite photos onto wood.
Check it out here.
7. Turn clips and some string into an IRL Instagram page.
Get the full how-to here.
9. Add a little rustic charm by dangling polaroids from a fallen branch.
Learn how to recreate the look here.
10. Maximize your display space by using framed room dividers.
Get the full tutorial on how to create this awesome chicken wire screen here.
11. Display travel photos pinned to locations on a map.
12. Or cut out your photos in the shapes of states themselves.
Be sure to make duplicates before cutting into original photos. Check out all the steps here.
14. Plus, you can pile the shapes in a pretty jar or vase for an easy centerpiece.
15. Turn your Instagrams into lavender or cedar sachets.
Transfer paper + fabric + delish smells. Get the how-to here.
16. Get the party started with this photo bunting.
Get the super-easy tutorial here.
17. Use a clipboard for easy photo switch-outs.
19. Decorate your fridge with mini polaroid magnets.
Learn how to recreate this here.
20. Illuminate your favorite snapshots by pinning them to fairy lights.
Buy pre-lit clothespin strands, or DIY your own!
21. Or DIY your own unique photo lantern to brighten a room.
Find out how here.
22. Display photos in a vintage window frame.
Donâ€™t have one? Find one on Etsy.