When we think about the future we imagine amazing gadgets that we can use daily to help make life easier. Imagining futuristic products help inspire and motivate us when we think of all the possibilities! Today we’ll be showcasing futuristic products ideas which are in development!
Featuring some clever ideas likeÂ a Â toaster that toasts your bread and piles it up for you, neatly, a fry holder with a built-in ketchup pocket and a yogurt container that has a lid that turns into a spoon! Like you we hope to see these futuristic product ideas in stores soon!
1. This toaster that toasts your bread and piles it up for you, neatly.
2. Or this toast launcher, because using hands is overrated.
3. This toothbrush that turns into a fountain thatâ€™ll rinse your mouth.
4. This single-serving butter that has a lid you can use as a butter knife.
5. This gum container that lets you save your gum TWO different ways.
Because youâ€™re never around a trash can when you want to spit it out for a new piece.
6. This fry holder with a built-in ketchup pocket.
Behold, the POCKETCHUP.
7. These seed containers that make planting seem so much more doable.
8. A drip-catcher coffee mug.
Because getting up to get a napkin to clean your coffee spills is too much work.
9. This self-opening container of milk.
10. This color-scanning, color-adapting pen.
12. This revolutionary â€œchopoonâ€ utensil.
Even if youâ€™re a chopsticks pro, getting those tiny bits of rice is ridic hard.
13. Or this clever cup lid.
Because fries make you real thirsty.
14. This ingeniously easy-to-open bag of chips.
15. This shell-collecting nut bowl.
16. This trash can that helps you tie knots without the gross hassle.
17. This cake cutter and server contraption.
18. This triple-threat utensil set.
19. This dustpan that traps the dust for you.
20. This single-hand bandage dispenser that saves you from opening an actual box.
Ainâ€™t nobody got time to open a box when youâ€™re gushing blood everywhere.
21. This biodegradable, all-in-one fast-food tray.
22. This two-in-one paint bucket and roller tray.
23. This easily accessible sock package.
Again, stop with the boxes, companies. I want to wear my new socks as soon as I walk out of the store.
24. This beautifully assembled nail box.
So you donâ€™t poke your hands when reaching for perilously sharp nails.
25. These squeezable shampoo and soap bottles that stick to the wall.
26. This yogurt container that has a lid that turns into a spoon.
27. This soap package that dissolves in the shower.
Not only is this ridiculously eco-friendly, it requires little to no skill in opening boxes!
28. This no-clutter ladder of cough drops.
29. This mess-free to-go sandwich box.