Being a parent is never easy, especially when it’s summer time! But if you want to make sure you’re family want to have a fun summer without the headaches you should try theseÂ 29 Genius Parenting Hacks!
Ranging from some super cool ideas like blowing up a kiddie pool to keep blankets dry while watching fireworks or stargazing, freezing aloe vera in ice cubes trays to instantly cool sunburns or you can try usingÂ Apple cider vinegar toÂ calm itchy mosquito bites!
1. Freeze aloe vera in ice cubes trays to instantly cool sunburns.
2. Make an instant diaper decoy beach safe.
3. Create an easy DIY breakfast station for kiddos on summer mornings.
Love and Marriage Blog will show you how.
4. Keep baby powder on hand to remove damp sand from feet at the end of a long beach day.
5. Blow up a kiddie pool to keep blankets dry while watching fireworks or stargazing.
Damp grass? No problem.
6. Make drip-free popsicles at home by adding gelatin to the mix.
Get the recipe HERE.
7. Alternately, use a cupcake liner to keep dripping popsicles contained.
8. You can also use them to keep your drinks bug-free!
9. Equally clever? Make your own spill-proof cup out of Press nâ€™ Seal.
10. Get a thrift store sheet and turn it in to an outdoor canvas!
11. Use a shoe sorter to keep summer essentials organized in your trunk.
See more at Kids Activities Blog.
13. Add magnets to drinking cups so kiddos can keep themselves hydrated on hot days.
14. Turn your deck in to a giant game board.
Let it lead to a day of outdoor activities!
16. Keep the fun flowing with a bubble refill station.
17. Fill your cooler with frozen balloons to prevent a melt-down.
Great for boxed drinks which get soggy soaking in water.
19. Wash sand and dirt out of toy crannies in the dish washer.
Also a great way to clean shoes.
20. Use empty wipes containers to carry toys, food, games, and craft supplies on the go.
21. Egg cartons can be used to travel fruit that bruises easily.
22. Beat boredom with pre-labeled â€œactivity sticks.â€
Brainstorm a bunch of fun ideas together and youâ€™ll always have inspiration on hand when boredom strikes.
23. Apple cider vinegar can calm itchy mosquito bites.
Orajel or lemon juice will also do the trick in a pinch.
24. Easily create your own soap-boat race track.
Lean how at I Heart Naptime. (Aluminum foil can sub in for a wider racetrack.)
25. Convert a bead container to customizable snack storage.
27. Muffin tins make great condiment service dishes.
Also cuts down on dishwashing!
28. Keep your kiddos suitcase under control by separating clothes by day.
The ziplocs can double as wetbags for messy clothes needing to return home.
29. Bring a fitted sheet to the beach and say goodbye to sandy blankets.