Tattoo’s don’t have to stay black, if you add some color to your ink it can make them more beautiful on your skin. We’ll be showcasingÂ 32 Inspiring Colorful Tattoos To Brighten Your World featuring some stunning ink that truly depict the word ‘colorful’.
Often misspelled â€œtatooâ€, the word tattoo is one of the most misspelled words in the English language.Â Not all skin on the body is the same and, therefore, will not take tattoo pigment the same. For example, tattoos on elbows, knuckles, knees, and feet are infamous for fading.
The top 10 most popular spots for tattoos are 1) lower back, 2) wrist, 3) foot, 4) ankle, 5) armband, 6) back-piece, 7) arm, 8) chest, 9) breast, and 10) neck.
1. Reveal your inner mermaid with green and teal fish scales.
2. Get a set of blue and red notebook lines.
Perfect for a grocery store to-do list.
3. Go graphic with red and blue swirls.
Tattoo by Amanda Wachob
4. Or splashes of primary-colored paint strokes.
Tattoo by Nelson Hardie, Hucklyberry Tattoo
5. Add a dash of red with pop art Audrey Hepburn.
6. Surround continents with a tie-dye ocean.
7. Or fill in the places youâ€™ve been.
8. Add some color to your astrological sign.
9. For those who love fall, ink an orange leaf.
10. Show your greener side.
11. Look at those autumnal hues.
Tattoo by Leah Williams
12. Opt for brightly colored poppies.
13. Or a pretty pastel rose.
14. Get an artistic water lily.
15. Get carried away by a hot air balloon.
16. Put your favorite shades in a mandala design.
17. Peacock tats are perfect for a whole spectrum of jewel tones.
18. Or go for a sketched out fox.
19. Go even softer with bluebirds.
20. Get a 3D effect with red and blue bird outlines.
21. Or add a dash of color under the wings.
22. Get arty with vibrant colors and abstract shapes.
23. Put a colorful spin on a traditional American tattoo style.
24. Include the entire spectrum with a color wheel.
25. Colorful ‘Day of the Dead’
26. Or a triangle.
27. Because everything needs more color.
28. Like the dreamiest ice cream cone.
Tattooed by Beijing artist Chen Jie.
29. Or this crystiline skull.
30. Or an epic lightbulb.
31. Come on!
32. Just gorgeous.