Your jewelry doesn’t always have to be plain and simple, the should also show something about yourself and what you’re interests are. If you’re a book lover and love reading, you should check out these thirty five brilliant pieces of jewelry which are inspired by some of the most popular books around like Harry Potter, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, The Fault in Our Stars, Hunger Games, Lord Of the Rings and the Great Gatsby.
In keeping in theme of the book they’re based on, these pieces of jewelry not only look beautiful, they also remind us of our favourite books! Take for instance the Lord Of the Ring earrings, they are in style of the One Ring (otherwise known as my Precious to Gollum), set with LOTR engravings withÂ Stainless steel with 14k gold plating!
2. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ring (price on application).
You can actually open the door to the wardrobe!
3. The Velveteen Rabbit necklace ($29).
If you love this necklace enough it will become â€œreal.â€
4. A Song of Ice and Fire rings ($95)
Just pray that these dragon eggs donâ€™t hatch on your fingers: the dragon babies would be liable to nibble you a bit.
6. Hunger Games necklace ($20).
I wouldnâ€™t sample these Nightlock berries if I were you.
8. The Lord of the Rings earrings ($49).
Only wear these if youâ€™re okay with being stalked by Gollum.
11. Alice in Wonderland necklace ($365).
The perfect accessory to wear when painting some roses red.
12. Murder on the Orient Express earrings (Â£16.00).
A typewriter hanging from one ear, a book hanging from the other.
13. The Grisha Trilogy necklace ($69).
A collar inspired by Morozovaâ€™s stag.
15. The Incredible Book Eating Boy and Lost and Found necklaces ($180, $220, $160)
18. The Wind in the Willows ring (price on application).
Mr. Toad may have to sell Toad Hall to afford this beauty.
20. The Hobbit necklace ($98).
Smaug rests upon the Lonely Mountain and the Lonely Mountain rests upon your neck.
21. The Maze Runner necklace ($15).
This is much more attractive than a necklace featuring a Griever would be.
22. Black Beauty necklace ($24).
â€œNeighhhhhhhhâ€ = the sound of Black Beauty saying he would be honored to graze around your neck.
Now youâ€™re probably dreaming of owning this jewelry and getting to see the moviein equal amounts.
27. Sense and Sensibility (and every other Jane Austen book) necklace ($65).
28. Watership Down brooch ($16).
Buy a few of these and start a warren on your jean jacket.
30. Moby Dick necklace ($24).
â€œI love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts.â€
31. Peter Rabbit necklace ($22).
This Peter is more interested in getting into your jewelry box than getting into Mr. McGregorâ€™s garden.