Netspend.com is a prepaid debit card provider, located in the U.S. that issues MasterCard and Visa prepaid debit cards that don’t require a minimum balance. Owners of the Netspend cards can use it for purchases both in store and online. Any merchant that accepts Visa or Mastercard won’t have an issue accepting a Netspend prepaid MasterCard or Visa. They are also FDIC insurance, so you know you’re money is safe. In this guide, we hope to answer any questions you might have about using your Netspend prepaid gift card. We also put together a great guide for Bluebird American Express gift cards and Vanilla Visa Gift Cards that are worth checking out.
How To Check Your Netspend Gift Card Balance?
You can check the balance on your Netspend prepaid debit card by calling the Netspend phone number at 866-387-7363 and answering a few questions from the automated prompt. The second way to check your Netspend balance is by going to any participating ATM and inserting your card. Once you enter you pin, you’ll have the option to check your Netspend balance. You can find participating Netspend ATM’s here. The third way to check your Netspend gift card balance is by downloading their app on the Google or Apple store and installing it. Once you’ve installed it just enter your card number and you’ll have direct access to your Netspend gift card balance at all times.
What Is The Netspend Login?
The Netspend login is https://business.netspend.com/account/login
How To Contact Netspend Customer Service?
Netspend offers three convenient ways to contact them, which include:
For this option you’ll need to log onto the Netspend.com website and create an account. Once you have an account, the next step is to go to the Secure Mailbox link and send Netspend customer service a message.
Email them directly at [email protected]
To reach Netspend’s Customer Service call them toll free at:
- Netspends hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8AM to 6PM Central Time and Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 5PM Central Time
You can contact Netspend via mail as well using the following address:
PO Box 2136
Austin, TX 78768-2136
Please note: PO Box’s only accept mail from USPS. Fedex and UPS will not deliver to PO Box’s. Also, note that they do not accept cash, so please only send check or money order and be sure to reference your account number so they know who to credit.
How To Reload A Netspend Card?
Reloading a Netspend prepaid gift card isn’t too difficult. You can setup direct deposit through you employer and provide them with you account number. If you want to reload your Netspend gift card from an external bank account then you can do so by inputting the account number and routing number of your Netspend account. The third way to reload your Netspend gift card is by visiting a Netspend reload facility.
How To Deposit A Check Onto A Netspend Gift Card?
You can deposit checks onto your Netspend gift card by downloading the Netspend app on the Google or Apple store and simply taking a picture of the check. This is a huge benefit since you won’t have to wait in line at the bank. To deposit a check onto your Netspend gift card follow these steps:
How It Works:
Here’s how to start using Mobile Check Load on your phone:
- Download the latest version of the Netspend Mobile App on the Google or Apple app store
- Select “Mobile Check Load” from the menu to the left hand side
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Next you’ll be shown how to tape picture of the check and be provided with loading instructions. In certain instances, you’ll have access to the funds in minutes. In other instances, like if you deposit a check from a family member, you may have to wait a day or two for the funds to clear.
How Do I Put My Tax Refund On My Netspend Card?
Depositing your tax refund onto your Netspend card is a great option since it avoids having to get a paper check mailed to you. This means you’ll get your tax refund check faster. To put your tax refund on your Netspend card you’ll need to give you tax preparer the assigned routing number and account number that Netspend provides you. If you’re doing your taxes yourself, this is typically the last step in the process.
Can I Put My Stimulus Check Onto My Netspend Card?
Yes, just like your tax refund, you can easily put your stimulus check onto your Netspend card. You simply have to provide the IRS with your Netspend account number and routing number. From there, they will directly deposit your stimulus check onto your Netspend card, which will save you time from having to go to the bank to deposit a paper check.
How Do I Find My Netspend Account Number and Netspend Routing Number
First you’ll need to activate your Netspend prepaid card by calling the Netspend phone number at 866-387-7363.
Once your account is activated, you can visit netspend.com and register for an account. Once you have access to netspend.com, you’ll simply click on the main menu and select ‘Direct Deposit’. The Netspend account number and routing number will appear.
If you’re not sure how to access the netspend.com website, you can call Netspend directly and ask them for your Netspend account number and routing number. The Netspend phone number is 866-387-7363. When prompted, select option 4 to get your Netspend account number.
What Is The Netspend Routing Number?
The NetSpend Routing Number is: 114924742.
How To Activate Netspend Card
- Open your browser and type netspend.com/activate
- On the top right of the page you’ll see Activate Card
- Once the page is loaded you’ll be asked about details of the card.
- Fill out the relevant information. and if you get an error be sure to double check that you typed all your information correctly.
- Once you’ve filled out the relevant information, click on continue and your card will be activated.
- Congratulations! You can now activated your Netspend card
- Open your browser and type netspend.com/activate
Requirements for Netspend card activation online
- Card (credit card number, security code and expiration date)
- Personal information (name, date of birth, address, Pin code / zip code)
How Much Does A Netspend Card Cost?
Netspend doesn’t charge you to activate a card. However, if you purchase a Netspend prepaid visa card through a third party store like Walmart, than there may be a fee of $9.95.
There is no cost to order and activate a Netspend card online.
However, if you purchase a Netspend Prepaid card from a store location, like Walmart, there is a purchase fee. Purchase fees vary and are up to $9.95
Once you activate the card, you may choose a fee plan. Netspend has a pay as you go plan and a monthly plan.
- $0 card purchase fee if signing up online. Up to $9.95 if purchased at a retail location.
- No minimum balance, no activation fee, no credit check, no interest rate, no cash advance fee, and no late payment fee
- Pay a flat $1.50 on purchases if on the Pay-As-You-Go Plan; $0 for Monthly/Reduced Monthly Plans
- Foreign Transaction Rate: 4%
- Monthly Fee/: $0 on the Pay-As-You-Go Plan, or $5 or $9.95 monthly (depending on monthly deposit amount)