WooCommerce is among the most widely used eCommerce solutions on the planet. It’s not only free, but it also comes with various plugins to help you grow your business. Further, WooCommerce allows you to quickly set up and convert your WordPress website into an entire eCommerce store. It comes with plenty of features and functionalities that are surely going to assist businesses to grow, add features, and actively keep a close eye on your store.
WooCommerce has over 6000 plugins. However, choosing the right plugins can be difficult in this vast sea of plugins. So, if you’re just getting started with WooCommerce or already have a store, you can quickly review this list of the best WooCommerce plugins that can definitely make a real impact.
With good reason, WooCommerce PDF Invoices plugin has a strong following. Invoices and packing slips are essential for many businesses; however, WooCommerce lacks this simple functionality.
As a result, the plugin allows you to attach PDF invoices to specific emails automatically. Not only that, but it also gives you the option of making and printing packing slips in bulk or one by one. Most users prefer it because of its simplicity and minimalist nature.
- You may create PDF invoices and packing slips for previous and present orders within minutes of installation.
- The plugin is available in various languages, allowing it to be used by many individuals worldwide.
- All invoices are sequentially numbered, and you can format the numbering to your desire.
- You can create invoices and packing slips in bulk or separately with this plugin.
- You can send emails with invoices already attached, depending on the sender.
- In the Pro edition, you may send packing slips straight to a printer, use professional templates, and link to Dropbox, among other things.
WooCommerce Wishlist is similar to the “Favorites” list seen on many major eCommerce sites, such as Amazon. Of course, giving your customers the option to save specific things for later isn’t for every brand, but it makes sense in many cases.
The plugin works in tandem with WooCommerce to provide a smooth transition. Customers can then return to the store and find their favorite items to buy later. So it could increase your revenues while also improving the customer experience.
There is also a WooCommerce wishlist free plugin, that comes with all basic features, and is totally free of cost.
- The plugin has the potential to increase per-checkout sales while also reminding clients of previous interests.
- It introduces the ability to create gift lists for occasions such as weddings and baby showers.
- Wishlists can be shared on social media by users.
- The plugin includes tools for creating and naming multiple lists.
- On specific pages of your website, include an add-to-wishlist button.
- Adjust the number of columns and the number of products on the page to customize the wishlist formatting.
Beeketing for WooCommerce is one of WooCommerce’s best all-in-one marketing tools. The plugin has over ten marketing functions, including methods for preventing cart abandonment, increasing online sales, and optimizing email marketing.
The feature set is difficult to summarise in a few phrases, but you can expect to be impressed by cross-selling, upselling, email capture, loyalty programs, and other features.
- It offers a complete product suite in one package. As a result, it appears to be a better deal than combining several marketing plugins.
- Upselling, cross-selling, and bundling are all features of the plugin that can help you increase the value of your basket.
- Customers can use coupons and discounts at any point during the checkout process.
- Choose from a variety of abandoned cart popup and email templates.
- Facebook Messenger support, welcome emails, and drip campaigns are all included in the plugin.
- There are other extensions to pick from, like Personalized Recommendations, Coupon Box, Quick Facebook Chat, and Sale Popup.
The WooCommerce Multilingual plugin combines WooCommerce and the popular WPML plugin to provide the most incredible experience for changing your site’s language. It is helpful if you want to provide your consumers with a variety of language options.
The plugin changes all WooCommerce products, pages, and categories to ensure that the correct language is visible. Just in case, multiple currencies are also accessible.
- It works with some of the most popular extensions for WooCommerce, like WooCommerce Bookings, Subscriptions, etc.
- The plugin converts your text into the language of your choice in an instant.
- Everything on your site is translated, including goods, collections, and the language on the homepage.
- With a single click, you can switch currencies.
- The plugin allows you to offer various currencies on a single website.
- The language you select for the checkout procedure and cart is preserved.
WooCommerce Checkout Manager
The WooCommerce Checkout Manager, also known as WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor plugin gives you the ability to create, update, and delete custom fields in your checkout section. Although the specific fields for names, addresses, and payment information remain, this plugin recognizes that certain businesses are distinct.
The plugin works in tandem with WooCommerce to transform your checkout module into a more flexible space. For example, you can update existing WooCommerce fields and create new fields like labels, placeholders, and names. Custom fields are critical for various enterprises, particularly those that deal with custom orders daily.
- The plugin makes customizing your checkout modules a breeze.
- There are dozens of new field items to incorporate options like classes, labels, and kinds.
- It is possible to edit fields without understanding how to code.
- The plugin’s core version is entirely free, and it includes field kinds like choices, text fields, and email.
- You can move fields around the checkout process to put them in different places.
- With a press of a button, you can enable and disable fields.
- The plugin has a drag-and-drop interface for rearranging the order of your existing and new fields.
- The premium version is inexpensive, and it unlocks a whole new set of demos and areas.
What each of these WooCommerce plugins does is vastly different. As a result, it’s best to select what aspects of your store you’d like to improve before selecting the plugins. Identify the concerns or needs first, then select the best options. The right WooCommerce plugins can help you increase sales and make a lasting impression on clients.
About the author
Rithesh Raghavan is the Director at Acodez, a Digital Agency in India. Having a rich experience of 15+ years in Digital Marketing, Rithesh loves to write up his thoughts on the latest trends and developments in the world of IT and software development.