A comprehensive article by weber financial, financial planning services, Ormond beach Florida with a list of questions one should be asking for financial planning.
RETIREMENT & WEALTH ACCUMULATION PLANNING
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- How much income will I need to retire comfortably?
- Where should my retirement savings be invested?
- How can I protect my current retirement assets from market volatility?
- Are there better alternatives to my current retirement asset allocation?
- How much life insurance should I have?
- What type of life insurance do I need?
- Should I consider long term care coverage?
- Is my income protected in the event of a disability due to sickness or accident?
- Should I have a business succession plan?
- What will happen to my business interest in the event of my death?
- How will the IRS value my business?
- How do I provide benefits to my key employees?
- Are my Wills & Trusts up to date?
- Are my intentions clearly defined?
- Do I have an Estate Tax Burden?
- Have I left my heirs asking, WHAT NOW?
- How Can I include a charitable organization in my estate plan?
- How can I create a legacy for my grandchildren?
- How much should I be saving for my child’s education?
- Where should those savings be allocated?
- Should I consider a 529 plan?
- Are there other tax favored education savings vehicles I should be considering?