Creative Packaging design can make our lives easier, with so many packaging out there for products it’s a very important part of the product. These examples of packaging design will showcase just how clever and creative it can be.
We’re constantly being bombarded with packaging on a daily basis, when we buy our coffee in the morning, or when we but the latest gadget – packaging is everywhere! Creating thoughtful packaging that will be reproduced for years to come can be a challenge when you need t consider renewable and biodegradable materials.
More than ever before Packaging design matters, we’ll be showcasing some most eye-catching and advanced packaging design you’ll ever see!
1. A genius coffee lid cup that can also hold creamers and sugar.
Designed by Joshua Harris
2. Cord packaging that tears off to become cord ties.
Designed by Jean-Guillaume Blais
3. Earth-friendly, protective egg packaging.
Designed by monstop
5. A fitness-inspired shopping bag.
6. The pizza box concept that will change how you eat pizza forever. (If only theyâ€™d mass-market this concept.)
Designed by Yu Kyung Ha, Won Min Jung, and Kwon Young Hee.
7. A pastry box with built-in coffee holder.
Designed by Eva Bakacs.
9. A paintbeard.
Hopefully not made from actual human beard bristles.
By Simon LalibertÃ©.
10. Butter with a built-in spreader as the lid.
Designed by Yeongkeun.
12. A toothpaste tube you can tear open at the other end when trying to get the last bit out.
Designed by Guo Lili.
13. Fitting packaging for a spaghetti brand called NYC.
Designed by Alex Creamer.
14. Compartmentalized fast food packaging that would decrease waste and make eating on the go much easier.
Project by Ian Gilley
16. An updated Staples bag.
17. An origami microwave popcorn design that folds out into a bowl.
Designed by Packlab.
18. Wine bottle packaging that creates two drinking glasses.
One for you and one for ME.
19. Whimsical â€œWooly Headsâ€ packaged to look like something out of a Tim and Eric skit.
20. A spoon that contains creamer so you just squeeze and stir.
Designed by Yu-Ren Lai.
22. A cool new way to carry your flower arrangement.
By Icarus Leung for Flora NY.
25. Anti-smoking cigarette packaging that really drives the message home.
By Reynold and Reyner.
26. Paper Doritos packaging that easily opens and closes.
Designed by Petar Pavlov.
This is the prototype. ISNâ€™T IT COOL??
27. Beverage holders that are so much better than those Styrofoam things they give you at Starbucks.
28. Churros with a dippable chocolate sauce container.
29. Portable, on-the-go dog food packaging with a built-in bowl.
Designed by Benjamin Yi
30. This incredibly simple peanut bag with peanut shell receptacle.
Designed by NoÃ©mie Cotton.
31. The updated Pringles can that accordions out into a chip bowl.
Because snacking innovation is very important.
Designed by Kwon Do-hyuk, Kim Seok-woo, Seo Dong-Han, In Sung-hoonm, and Lee Bum-ho.