Cheap doesn’tÂ necessarily mean bad! Today we’ll show you how you can stock up your kitchen even if you’re low on money. These cheap kitchen products are crazily cool and will be useful in any kitchen!
If you love to cook and prepare yummy food, but you can’t afford expensive gadgets check out these awesome kitchen products that will still get the job done in style. With some handy kitchen gadgets likeÂ A pair of scissor-tongs that can chop fruits and veggies in the bowl, add some fancy decor with a decal that will make your fridge smile and even a flexible steamer that you can also use as a colander.
Check out theseÂ 43 Brilliant Cheap Kitchen Products That Will Save You Money!
1. A plate that comes with a detachable bowl.
For people who canâ€™t eat soup without having a sandwich to go along with it.
2. A single serving slush maker.
Smoothies. Milkshakes. Frozen cocktails. So many possibilities.
3. A tight-sealing lid you can use on any pan with a smooth rim.
So much better than using plastic wrap or aluminum foil, plus itâ€™s freezer and microwave safe.
4. The perfect drinking glasses.
The word â€œturntâ€ has never been displayed so beautifully.
5. A pair of scissor-tongs that can chop fruits, veggies, and meat right in the bowl.
A few more facts about this cool device: it never needs sharpening, itâ€™s dishwasher safe, and it comes with a salad recipe book.
6. A decal that will make your fridge smile.
â€œYes, my best friend is my fridge and thereâ€™s nothing wrong with that.â€
7. The ultimate skewer.
This fits several kabobâ€™s worth of food onto one skewer.
8. A mug that mixes your chocolate milk without making a mess.
A less innocent way to use it: to combine some Baileyâ€™s or KahlÃºa with your milk. Moooooo.
9. An effortless way to slice and de-core a pineapple.
Youâ€™ll be snacking on delicious fruit pieces in seconds.
10. A sloth to infuse your tea.
His lazy bod is made to hang on the side of a mug instead of a tree.
11. A potato masher with a handle like a ski pole.
The ergonomic handle makes it easy to really go crazy with your mashing (plus: it detaches for cleaning).
12. A gadget to help you divide a cake into equal pieces.
An equal slice for all.
13. Brightly colored bowls you can stack.
Their handles make them easy to grip when youâ€™re carrying things that slop (like soup).
14. A mug that knows how many â€œfoxâ€ you give.
None. No fox.
15. A futuristic-looking microwave popcorn popper.
Itâ€™ll make around 10 cups of corn in about 3 minutesâ€”and you can eat your popcorn right out of the popper!
16. A serving set thatâ€™s whale-y cute.
The perfect combination of practical and adorable.
17. An apron for the person whoâ€™s perpetually covered in flour.
Hereâ€™s another apron for the gluten lovers of the world.
18. An ice cube tray that wonâ€™t drip as you carry it.
The lid also keeps out particles and odors.
19. A pair of scissors that can cut through pizza.
Because running one of those pizza wheels back and forth about 80 times just isnâ€™t cutting it. Literally.
20. A hassle-free citrus juicer.
Itâ€™ll squeeze citrus fruits of all sizes: from lilâ€™ limes to gargantuan grapefruits.
21. A set of dip clips you can attach to any plate or bowl.
For people who loooooooooove their condiments.
22. A cocktail glass featuring a helpful hint.
The best dreams are the ones you can chase in a bar after work.
23. A pair of paws to protect your hands.
Use them to cookâ€¦ and then use them for your next Halloween costume.
24. A bucket that separates the unpopped kernels from the rest of your popcorn.
Youâ€™ll never almost break a tooth on a kernel again.
25. A flexible steamer that you can also use as a colander.
Just roll it up and store it when youâ€™re done.
26. A squirrel friend to crack your nuts for you.
So much cuter than one of those handheld nut crackers.
27. A mug that knows about the darkness lurking inside you.
No milk. No sugar.
28. A multitool thatâ€™ll help you when youâ€™re on grill duty.
It flips, it grips, it spears!
29. A set of collapsible measuring cups.
30. A pair of cats to rest chopsticks (or a spoon) on.
So much cuter than resting your spoon on a piece of paper towel.
31. A tea towel that knows who the best kind of people are.
One of Julia Childâ€™s many great quotes.
32. A device that lets you serve with one hand.
The Snapi is great for parties or buffets: people can get a serving without putting down their plate. Bonus: it looks kind of like Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors!
33. Scissors that make chopping up herbs a breeze.
These will ~shear~ off minutes of your cooking prep time.
34. A cup that displays the temperature of your beverage.
If itâ€™s filled with coffee and the heart is glowing blue, youâ€™ll know you need to reheat.
35. A container that changes sizes depending on what you want to store in it.
The pop-up camper of storage containers.
36. A cold brew making bottle.
Fill the filter with 4 tablespoons of coffee, leave it in your fridge overnight, and enjoy some delicious cold brew in the morning.
37. Potholders that rock.
Burning a casserole isnâ€™t something to be happy about, but it *would* be fitting to use a Johnny Cash potholder to lift food thatâ€™s â€œdressed in black.â€
38. Bags that transform your toaster into a grilled cheese making device.
Your toaster just got a lot more useful.
39. A glamorous tart serving duo.
Solid glitter > solid gold.
40. A press for making delicious tortillas.
Step one on the road to making amazing quesadillas.
41. An apron Jesse Pinkman would approve of.
Install a hook for it in your RV.
42. A salad spinner thatâ€™s easy to clean.
Itâ€™ll dry off enough salad for two people. Or one very hungry person.
43. A tea towel that wishes you success.
Bacon makes everything better.